How to Redesign a Website
Let's redesign a website!
Forbes.com published six important reasons for starting a redesigning project:
1. It looks outdated.
2. It is not responsive and does not provide a seamless experience across all devices.
3. It has a bad user experience and is hard to navigate.
4. It does not reflect your latest business and marketing strategy.
5. You cannot update the content.
6. Features on the site don't work properly.
Do any of these apply to your website? Is it time to get the creative juices flowing?
If so, then don't miss this workshop. We will discuss critical considerations you need to keep in mind, including:
:: deciding on custom or pre-built theme
:: how to utilize a dev and/or staging site
:: how to redirect old URLs so Google site crawlers can easily assimilate the change (it's bad if they can't!)
:: and more!
***This is a BYOL - Bring Your Own Laptop! This is a hands-on workshop: apply as you learn.***
We look forward to meeting you!