Marketing Automation Specialist
Greater Denver Area
2 weeks ago
● Collaborate closely with Marketing Automation Managers, Campaign Strategists, Data Analysts, Project Managers, and Creative Agency Partners to plan, scope, manage, execute and optimize Marketing Automation and Email Marketing programs.
● Configure and deploy Customer Journey Maps, Automation Schemas, Advanced Nurture Builds and Drip Flows, Custom Rules, Data Queries, Triggers, Email Templates, Landing Page Structures, Forms Frameworks & Integrations for clients ensuring deployment and operational success of client Marketing Automation & Demand Gen initiatives.
● Actively partner on planning, executing and reporting on A/B testing.
● Perform quality assurance to ensure accuracy and validity of marketing automation programs and webform integrations.
● Monitor and analyze customer and prospect behavior trends to optimize and improve the quality of marketing automation initiatives. Share results of marketing automation initiatives with internal stakeholders.
● Issue troubleshooting and resolution on marketing automation and form integration initiatives.