Test Automation Engineer
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Billtrust is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to develop, execute and maintain software and scripts to automate testing for our Cash App platform. You will create test tools and automated test suites that are robust, performant and reusable, allowing our Agile teams to deliver high-quality releases more efficiently. You will collaborate with QA, dev, product and other cross-functional groups to deliver high-quality products.
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams from the start of a sprint to deliver best-in-class technical solutions for our Cash App product
- Create, optimize, and refactor automated test scripts for client-server and web applications
- Develop automated tests using Selenium Webdriver (C#), nUnit, SQL, C# and other scripts
- Write automation and execute automation suites: Web, API, UI, functional, Regression, smoke, black box, Load, Performance and end-to-end testing
- Write and/or modify SQL queries to perform database validations
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure – 2+ years in a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Automation Engineer capacity ideal
- Demonstrated programming skills in C#, Powershell scripts, or related languages
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver (C#)
- Experience in API testing, XML, Web Services, REST API
- Experience with writing automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats and data values
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, frameworks and workflow nice to have.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute SQL queries
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins or similar preferred
- Experience with load and/or performance testing tools is preferred
- Experience with test case management tools, such as JIRA and SpiraTest
- Prior success as an individual Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
- Experience with mobile test automation tools such as Appium nice-to-have
- Familiar with full Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies, and test automation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver