Four Winds Interactive (FWI) provides a software platform for developing, deploying and managing communications networks for the digital business. FWI's solution makes it possible to quickly and easily create dynamic messages to inform, educate and motivate your audiences through a single solution that supports all your digital communications applications. With sophisticated out of the box features and functionality including advanced back-end integrations, powerful way-finding capabilities and strong interactivity, FWI's platform helps you improve the speed, quality and effectiveness of your communications.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
You’ll be working with hiring managers in developing the most appropriate strategy to recruit technical talent across the company. You will work closely with HR Business Partners, hiring managers, and other Talent Acquisition Partners as well as the entire People Operations team to ensure day-to-day business needs are met and exceeded. This role will also take on various projects and initiatives, adapting to the changing business requirements.
- Managing a varied portfolio of requisitions for roles in different lines of business, at varying levels of seniority (from internships to entry level and Sr. Managers)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Identify, review and attract candidate within demanding technical markets
- Pair qualified candidates to specific openings or maintain relationships for future opportunities
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer negotiation and closing components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Execute sourcing strategies and pro-actively develop leads
- Manage administrative requirements to fill positions, including but not limited to: updating applicant tracking system, spreadsheet management and completing documentation as needed
- Ensure compliance with Four Winds Interactive policies, local employment/relevant governmental regulations (where appropriate)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate or agency recruitment with a focus on full-time permanent sourcing
- Experience recruiting technical talent across the enterprise
- Experience working with Sales Force.com, Ultimate Software, ADP, iCIMS or similar ATS and talent management systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include MS Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end recruitment cycle