Technical Project Manager, IT
Alteryx Inc., headquartered in Irvine, CA, offers a quick-to-implement, end-to-end analytics platform that empowers business analysts and data scientists alike to break data barriers and deliver game-changing insights that are solving big business problems. The Alteryx platform is self-serve, click, drag-and-drop for hundreds of thousands of people in leading enterprises all over the world. Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
This role will report to the Director of IT and will work with many teams across the organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who has successfully led IT projects in the past, can take initiative and understands the needs of the business.
- Work with key stakeholders to make workable plans to meet business needs and deadlines.
- Work with technical management to assign tasks and follow-up on completion.
- Help identify issues and bottlenecks and resolve them to keep teams productive.
- Help the company improve internal processes to increase overall productivity.
- Manage project scope along with contract and account commitments, avoiding unexpected or unnoticed scope-creep.
- Manage budget
- Coordinate meetings with the project stakeholders and project team as well as provide executive update/ read out on status
- Help translate project and system requirements into intelligent work instructions.
- Actively listen to and cooperatively work with our teams and other internal team members to contribute positively in the application, and adoption of best practices and technologies.
- 3 years minimum of technical project management.
- Prior experience with IT management is a huge plus.
- Track record for successful project implementation.
- Prior experience with global office expansion.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office tools and Project Management software
- Desired experience with Microsoft licensing
- PMP or other Project Management Certification preferred
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer