Security Sales Manager
Introducing FRONTSTEPS — the #1 software platform for HOAs, Builders, Security & Patrol Experts, Realtors, and Homeowners. We deliver technologies that simplify how people build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities, with a diverse range of products and services.
We are the catalyst behind a new conversation about HOAs and Property Management Companies. The team, made up of industry leaders, will lead the change and help our customers, and their communities become safe, informed, and efficient. FRONTSTEPS was recently ranked in the top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. Our offices are located at 12th and Broadway in a chic space complete with a gym, indoor parking, and a cantina stocked with healthful snacks and frothy beverages.
We have a great security product and we are looking for someone who can develop the plan, build relationships, and grow our Dealer network in the community security space. Your work will have a real impact as your efforts will drive growth for the company and provide an important competitive differentiator for the business.
If you describe yourself as a self-driven leader who is laser-focused on building strong partnerships with 3rd party dealers and installation partners we’d love to talk with you!
About the Role:
The Sales Security Manager will report to our Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, and will collaborate with Product, Technology, and Customer Success to expand our 3rd party partnerships by executing in the following areas:
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase our dealer network by securing partnerships with high quality, trusted security providers in the Community Management space.
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to deliver profitable revenue.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Attend trade shows to meet industry peers and champion the company’s value proposition.
- Execute the full sales and business development cycle from lead generation through contract execution.
- Leverage existing partner relationships to introduce the company to new customers.
- Identify security trends and contribute to the company online content and thought leadership initiatives.
- Assist In feasibility studies/business plans for new products and services.
- Experience in handling and managing channel partners in the community security space, or related 3rd party partnerships
- Strong knowledges and understanding of sales & marketing processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong, trusted relationships with partners
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule and travel as required
- This person is expected to be independent, disciplines, energetic and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong personal network within the industry is helpful
- Able to travel. At least 50% travel is required for the role