Vice President, Strategic Alliances
The Vice President, Strategic Alliances develops and runs a pipeline of 3rd party relationships to market and resell Healthgrades products and services to qualified Elective Providers. To improve company revenue, the VP SA will partner with 3rd party organizations to lead product and sales integration, train and motivate 3rd party sales organizations, and handle day to day success. The VP SA is responsible for steering overall company strategy across Elective specialties (Dental, Dermatology, Vision) to assess market dynamics and competition, build partnership agreements to expand the company’s capabilities, and drive special projects across all functional areas.
What you will do:
- Directs market analysis to identify and interpret unmet needs in current and adjacent markets
- Evaluates company capabilities and competencies to identify new business and performance improvement opportunities
- Develops a framework for identifying and assessing competitive threats and risks
- Keeps current on trends in traditional and online marketing and the healthcare industry
- Oversees, maintains, and updates the corporate strategic plan
- Gathers, updates, and integrates functional area strategic plans into the master corporate strategic plan
- Drives enterprise-wide strategic projects
- Partners with internal partners to identify and prioritize product and positioning opportunities
- Assists in securing approval, funding, and resourcing for initiatives that drive the strategic plan
- Identifies and builds partnership opportunities to improve current performance, develop complementary product and service offerings, and enter ancillary markets
- Drives special projects across the various functional areas of the business on behalf of the senior leaders.
What you will bring:
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Consistent track record in sales and/or business development developing large complex sales agreements.
- Ability to analyze complex data to decipher implications for executive leaders
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate both strategic vision and detailed information to multiple partners
- Ability to influence leaders and employees across multiple business units
- Ability to demonstrate and model what we value while performing job duties
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work - empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!