Vice President Global Sales Excellence
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
We are currently looking for an ambitious, passionate, and innovative Vice President of Sales Excellence to join our sales leadership team. This position owns Conga’s selling strategy from training & enablement to culture development and alignment with Sales Operations.
This leader will partner closely with and directly influence Global Commercial & Enterprise Sales, Sales Operations, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Partners, Business Development, Solutions Engineering and other key functions in the organization. In this role, you will directly impact sales productivity and exponential growth by building, delivering and optimizing both an impactful and memorable onboarding experience for all new sales hires as well as an ongoing training, coaching and development program for individual contributors and sales leadership.
Training & Enablement
- Develop targeted programs that enable the sales team to increase their sales productivity, deals velocity, deals sizes and pipeline coverage. Such programs will include sales fundamentals, value-based selling, prospecting, pipeline generation and management, territory management
- Develop baseline training to ensure a verifiable level of aptitude for all systems and product discussions and demonstrations.
- Up level current on-boarding programs for all roles, and by role; and, simultaneously fold all technical roles (pre-sales, post-sales and partners) into a holistic on-boarding and continual-learning program
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Product Management, Consulting Services, Field Leadership Team, HR, and Engineering to develop new and leverage existing content
- Ability to aggressively push the boundaries of sales excellence to ensure program adoption from sales leadership to individual contributors.
- Enable front line leaders with tools and skills required to build, develop, and manage teams capable of carrying out sales strategy, operations and excellence initiatives
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, evaluating new tools/apps, and providing easy access to information and resources needed to close sales
- Build a culture of collaboration and mutual accountability amongst sales, demand generation, and product marketing .
- Develop a coaching framework for individual contributors and sales leaders to address specific regional needs and foster a culture of continuous development and Sales Excellence at Conga
Sales Operations Collaboration
- Work closely with Sales Operations to develop and document the end to end sales process in collaboration with Sales Operations, Enterprise Cloud Solutions (ECS), and other key stakeholders.
- Lead operational and tactical efforts for sales leadership goal setting and tracking, cross-team weekly pipeline and monthly business reviews, administration, and team internal communication flows
- Ensure SFDC process is trained through all levels and reinforced by front line leaders and during onboarding and ongoing training.
- Lead business process requirements and system design enhancements to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Work closely with ECS team on implementation
- Continually lead and document all sales process changes for global sales team.
- Design and ensure required sales dashboards reporting etc. in SFDC is aligned with training and management requirements of the sales organization to promote cleaner, more actionable data.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 + years of experience in a Sales Leadership and/or Sales Enablement/Operations Leadership role with a global sales organization
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge about sales methodology, strategic selling, and sales enablement
- Experience rolling out sales methodologies, or other signification change management efforts, to a global sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to conduct a sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Proven ability of driving project from conception, to start to finish, not just execute on existing plan
- Experience supporting and coaching sales leaders in an Enterprise Sales organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong collaborator and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM system
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.