Sr Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Part of Worldpay's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Worldpay, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Senior Principal Sales Operations Analyst works to ensure Worldpay is continuously improving our approach to sales and delivering products and services. They are laser-focused on keeping Worldpay competitive in a constantly evolving market. By using sales measurement models and other performance indicators, he/she analyzes data to make recommendations in the way we design products, approach sales tactics, pricing structures and the overall GTM business design. By being critical in looking at our data from all angles, we can be proactive and anticipate changes we need to make in the business.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Defines, manages, and provides insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) and profitability metrics across a wide range of selling segments and payment models
- Drives Tableau implementation in LOB (in either a project lead or thought leader capacity), redesigning how sales leadership consumes and acts upon information.
- Applies statistics and data modeling to drive actionable business insights, boosting sales rep, merchant, and channel partner productivity and revenue.
- Likes innovating new approaches & truly enjoys problem-solving
- Uses a variety of business intelligence and predictive analytics tools to identify selling and other revenue-driving points of business leverage (Tools include Tableau, Excel, Power BI, Business Objects, Access, Tableau, SQL Server, Lattice Engines, Salesforce.com, etc..)
- Delivers data-driven insights and recommendations to improve all aspects of the merchant and software developer (partner) experience
- Builds reporting framework to actively evaluate new sales roles, org structures and other processes, confirming pilot results aligned with expectation prior to full scale deployment.
- Operates as a change agent within the organization, building an analytics-driven culture that fosters data-driven decision making
- Works cross functionally with sales management, Finance, HR, Strategy, Operations and Product on a diverse mix of projects.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, engineering, business management, economics, computer science, MIS, or related discipline
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating information with accuracy
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills, comfortable building and presenting analytically oriented content for senior & executive leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business analytics, eager to identify analytically-driven insights to run the business
- The desire and capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience working closely with Sales or Operations leadership team &/or consulting background
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper in understanding drivers of performance
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.