Sr Customer Success Manager
SENIOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
As the Sr Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for existing key customer accounts in the Customer Success organization. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoptions to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all renewals within your accounts. You will identify key MBOs from customers and drive adoptions programs, milestones and creation of customer champions as a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building deep customer relationships and proactively driving adoption and expansion across multiple use-cases within their customer base. Ideally, you hail from a SaaS or services company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver. It’s important that you have worked in a role where you demonstrated the ability to drive customer adoption and advocacy rather than acting primarily as an escalation point for customers in a reaction-based customer service model.
- Develop strategic customer relationships and drive high levels of adoption and ongoing satisfaction.
- Act as primary contact for all post-sales efforts, focusing on customer success and customer service.
- Work with customers to discover how Sumo Logic can add value to their businesses, and identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Own the renewal process, participating in renewal contract structure, ensuring high levels of customer retention.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Product, and Engineering teams to maximize customer success and account growth.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of Enterprise and/or Mid-Market account management and customer adoption experience, with a focus on revenue retention and renewals within an existing install base.
- Experience with a B2B SaaS model with an enterprise software solution addressing a technical audience (Engineers, DevOps, IT Ops personnel)
- Excellent customer management skills (including sales, account management, customer service)
- Track record of achievement
- Bachelor's degree
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.