Sr Customer Account Manager
SENIOR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER
As the Sr Customer Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact for existing key customer accounts in the Sales organization. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoptions to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all renewals within your accounts. You will identify key MBOs from customers to drive project plans, milestones and creation of customer champions as a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative selling approach, and hail from a SaaS or services company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
- Strategic customer relationships and ensuring high levels of adoptions and ongoing satisfaction.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales efforts, focusing on customer success and customer service.
- Work with customers to discover how Sumo Logic can add value to their businesses, and identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Be a customer advocate, driving relationships with key customers and creating new champions.
- Handle all contract renewal negotiations, ensuring high levels of customer retention.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Product, and Engineering teams to maximize customer success and account growth.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of Enterprise and/or Mid Market account management experience, with a focus on revenue retention and renewals within an existing install base.
- Experience with a B2B SaaS model with an enterprise software solution addressing a technical audience (Engineers, DevOps, IT Ops personnel)
- Excellent customer management skills (including sales, account management, customer service)
- Track record of over quota achievement
- Bachelor's degree
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.