Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Ready to do the best work of your life?
As a Solution Account Director, API Management at CA, you will be responsible for selling our API Management platform to help companies solve their IT pain points. This role is responsible for contributing to CA’s success and customer’s success by building key relationships within assigned accounts and leveraging CA solutions to help address the application development lifecycle.
This role can be based anywhere in the Carolinas or Mid-Atlantic
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Managing and growing large-company accounts
- Building strong relationships and identifying customer needs within our install based accounts
- Delivering value to customers
- Making persuasive product presentations
- Closing through logical, incremental steps
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have knowledge of the Full API LifeCycle Management space and is a great opportunity to engage with customers around the leading API Management Platform in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. They will be sharp, professionally aggressive, and love to hunt. An ideal background will include:
- Typically 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience selling within the API Management space
- Demonstrated ability to close net new business within existing accounts
- Experience in crafting large complex software deals
- Expertise in the areas of new business development, relationship building, pipeline management, and closing enterprise software deals.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.