Senior Sales Development Representative
EMS Software is looking for a full-time Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR is a key member of the cross-functional, team-based sales approach. The ultimate goal of the SDR is to support Sales by qualifying prospective customers and bringing in new leads. Needless to say, this team is a pretty big deal.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the SDR will frequently be the first EMS Software employee engaged with a particular individual at the prospective customer. They will be responsible for learning the buyer’s journey. The successful SDR has the ability to understand industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and can develop the skills to articulate how exactly EMS Software’s market-leading solution can address those needs. We need someone who demonstrates a genuine curiosity, a willingness to learn, and a comfort with navigating ambiguity and progressive change.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in a corporate environment
- Experience with phone-based customer service highly preferred
- Excellent internal and external relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacious, self-motivated, and proactive problem-solver
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Who You Are & What We Need
- A quick-study, a puzzle-solver and someone who is unafraid to ask questions
- You don’t shy away from bringing new ideas to the table because you understand the impact that optimizing sales has on an organization (e.g., you know the sales drives business)
- You're not a ninja, a wizard, or a rock star... What does that mean anyway?
EMS Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.