Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager should be a seasoned professional that will focus on strategic growth of client relationships, execution of client deliverables and management of client service.
The Senior Account Manager will serve as the first line of contact with our large and high opportunity clients. They identify client needs and work to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. This position will focus on helping our high value clients solve problems, as it involves critical thinking, attention to detail, deep understanding of client business, exceptional people skills and an extremely proactive mindset. A Senior Account Manager is able to manage the workload across a number of internal team members.
The successful candidate will have a passion for software as a service, and as a business tool that helps clients solve problems. They should have expertise in email marketing, social media, search engine marketing and other key marketing disciplines. The candidate will also need to align to our core values as a company: Wherever You Are Be Fully There, Commitment to Success, Servants at Heart, All for One and One For All, Be Humbly Confident.
- Lead key client meetings, engaging in strategic discussions and understanding client needs
- Work with other team members to transform knowledge of client business objectives and opportunities
- Has thorough knowledge of our product offering, and has the ability to explain it to help clients meet their business objectives
- Capture client feedback in a structured manner so that it can be shared with other team members to drive action against client needs
- Handle client escalations
- Work with analysts to define client KPIs that measure progress toward key business objectives
- Obtain feedback from the client in order to gather learnings for the broader team
- Translate client feedback and learning into product requirements and improvement suggestions
- Collaborate with team members on new business
- Support Product Owners in issues, escalation and risk management
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the client’s business, audience and industry in order to proactively contribute ideas and solutions
- Be knowledgeable about the real estate category and the broker/agent business model
- Proactively identify opportunities for your clients while also supporting and elevating opportunities identified by the broader
- Manage communications with clients according to client protocol appropriate for that client segment
- Understand and commit the working team resources to client work
- Clearly and convincingly articulate client recommendations - make sure the client understands the what and the why of our solution(s)
- Provide updates to clients on project status, issues and questions
- Understand and be accountable for financial stewardship of our clients
The first key performance metric is growth of existing accounts, either through expansion or deepening usage/utilization of our product within individual accounts, or from referrals of existing clients. The second key performance metric is customer satisfaction, measured in annual or semi-annual surveys with clients and ad hoc feedback from clients.
- High energy
- Driven to succeed
- Highly proactive
- Likeable leader
- Great communicator
What is rezora?
rezora is a digital marketing platform that specializes in creating collaboration between a brand’s marketing team and their sales force with a focus in the real estate industry. We are an “email-centric” platform that also facilitates the distribution of marketing content through social media, display advertising, and print. You can learn more about rezora at our website - www.rezora.com.
Should you come to work at rezora, you can count on:
- Working from home
- Mutual accountability to goals and performance
- Values that include Authenticity, Passion, Eagerness and Entrepreneurism
- Fun, lively team environment that practices Ownership Thinking
- Generous benefits package including medical/dental, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy (based on goal attainment and Manager approval)
- ThrivePass membership