Greater Denver Area
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 3000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
The Sales Trainer and Coach will be responsible for the facilitation of sales, product and process training for various Pax8 sales roles. In addition, this role will help to create sales enablement content and develop formal learning plans and training programs in the learning management system. This role will require working closely with the VP of Pax8 University, VP of Sales and their peers within the Sales Enablement team to identify and implement training programs that support our business objectives.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for enabling others to be successful. They will be instrumental in evaluating the success of the sales training programs and in making recommendations for adjustments to further drive sales results including minimizing ramp times for new hires and increasing sales, business and technical acumen across the sales organization. Must be highly motivated, self-starter, with the ability to quickly pivot with new concepts.
· Schedule, manage and facilitate individual and team training sessions
· Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of sales training programs and make appropriate recommendations for the advancement of these programs
· Observe and coach sales reps to ensure that they are advancing their sales skills, product knowledge and their ability to effectively manage their business
· Work with sales leaders to identify learning gaps and implement recommendations for improvements
· Stay aligned with Pax8 business strategy and translate into employee training programs
· Assist with the creation of sales curriculum and sales enablement content for Pax8 sales teams
· Determine current knowledge and skills with the sales organization and provide recommendations and appropriate training solutions
· Validate student learning and prepare course exams, knowledge assessments and certification programs
· Monitor progress, provide feedback and coordinate remediation plan for sales individuals
· Evaluate training content to determine effectiveness and communicate team results
· Remain current and up to date with product/services technologies for all new products and software updates
Required Skills and Experience:
· Sales experience is mandatory
· Training experience is mandatory
· Proficient with MS Office suite
· Expertise with Adult Learning Theory concepts
· Expertise with sales tools like Salesforce and Outreach
· Expertise with curriculum development, learning management systems and content management systems
Required Education & Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, computer science, or learning and development, or comparable work experience
Read Full Job Description