Sales Specialist (Contracts and Renewals)
Make an impact and love what youdo!
Vertafore is a top provider ofsoftware for the insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boostproductivity, lower costs, and help agents, carriers, and governments carriersgrow business and remain compliant with regulatory requirements. We respect andvalue our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make ourfuture in Denver even stronger.
We are seeking highly motivated Sales Specialist (Contracts and Renewals) interested in kick starting their career in sales. SCR'smake sure Customers know how to renew existing contracts, and find ways to buymore products and services from Vertafore. You will be tasked both with speakingto accounts that are looking at renewal dates and deadlines, and persuadingCustomers to purchase our services and solutions that further enhance and helpgrow business objectives and Customer revenue.
During your discussions you willhave pre-existing information and data about the Customers current softwareassets and contract(s). You will work onthe phone to help them understand the value and benefits of not only renewingtheir contracts, but also the value of adding new products and services. Additionally you will be a key component ofhelping them to solve real problems by helping to connect Customers withinternal resources around training, billing, and Customer Success. The idea of this role is to learn about ourbroader sales organization and strategy, about our company, and have anultimate goal of being promoted internally to a quota carrying role.
Vertafore is about bringingtogether top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our cultureencourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other ina fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services,exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insuranceindustry, and with that the industry is changing too.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and/or quotas, or other similar objectives.
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
The Job andKey Requirements:
- Execute the Vertafore Contracts & Renewals process for generating sales & sales opportunities.
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Finance, Operations to execute campaigns that provide timely renewals and long-term contracts to Vertafore.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly targets: accounts reached, substantive contract and renewal conversations, conversion rates, and stage "Zero" Opportunities which may consist of meetings, appointments virtually, demos, or follow-up calls assigned to quota carrying sales reps in Vertafore.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.