Sales Operations Specialist II
As the Sales Operations Specialist you will be the initial point of contact with one of our top suppliers. You will coordinate all onboarding for new suppliers and be the liaison throughout the onboarding process. Come join a fortune 110 company today!
What You’ll be doing:
- Coordinate onboarding new suppliers & communications.
- Provide an exceptional onboarding experience to all customers and customer stakeholders, ensuring all users are up and running as quickly as possible.
- Provide strategic insights and information to customers during 1:1 sessions, consulting them on how to best transform their organization and become champions on their team.
- Drive to understand customers, their stakeholders and their problems.
- Ensure all customer information is well documented and managed, allowing for flawless handoff between teams and resources.
- Increase adoption of the product within the first 2 months of the customer journey.
- Influence all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives.
- Work with support and product teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and realized.
- Develop a proficiency in the product capabilities, and sales process best practices.
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets and programs within the professional services team.
- Drive problems and roadblocks to resolution with minimal assistance.
What We Are Looking For
- High School diploma and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or an advanced degree without experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!