Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions, Services Inc. is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Sales Executive to our expanding sales team! We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. This is the perfect position for someone who is wanting to expand their sales career! If you want to excel in sales, this is the place to do it!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure high levels of prospect satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess prospect needs and provide assistance and information on products and features
- Work with sales teams to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Mobile Solutions Services and identify appropriate prospect within the target market
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services, as well as create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data to present to prospective clients
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Build productive trust relationships with prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of proven work experience within a sales environment
- 2+ years of SaaS or mobility experience preferred
- Strong understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals and quota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-FP2S7IFW9?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary and bonus, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!