Sales Engineer, Global Systems Integrators
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
As the Sales Engineer, you will work with LogRhythm’s largest global systems integrators, providing pre-sales technical enablement. You will act as the subject matter expert amongst your peers within LogRhythm, your partners, and the security community. You will also support and sell an award winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States as it will support our global SI partners.
- Work as a trusted partner advocate, helping LogRhythm’s Global SI Partners understand best practices around advanced deployments, multi-tenant architectures, and use case scenarios which demonstrate an understanding of global compliance laws, and other security standards
- Create, deliver and maintain customized training programs for partners, and for internal SE teams at LogRhythm
- Ensure that there is a consistent and timely feedback loop between our partners and product Teams
- Act as the subject matter expert within the LogRhythm community
- Assist partners with the creation of documentation and white papers
- Participate in webinars and presentations at conferences, summits and trade shows
- Located anywhere in the United States with access to a major airport
- Background experience as a security analyst or admin, with skill relevant to threat hunting and security incident management
- Experience designing and managing SIEM Technology in an MSSP environment
- Experience working with global services integration companies, and security VARs
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.)
- Experience installing and working with Windows, *NIX, and SQL
- Experience and familiarity with security management products and services
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience
- Domain expertise with IT operations, and/or security/compliance is highly desirable
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.