Sales Enablement Specialist
Job Title: Sales Enablement Specialist
Function: Sales Operations
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Entry-Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Sales Enablement Specialist at Xactly Corporation, you will leverage your administrative, customer-facing and/or project management experience to help administer world-class sales curriculums, bringing business and sales acumen to our Sales and Marketing Departments. You will be responsible for owning the content management strategy for all existing training. Specifically, you will put your strong administrative skills to work by organizing and distributing content in a streamlined and efficient manner. You will be the go-to for all training requests and will be an expert in navigating our content library to distribute the relevant or requested course. You will review survey data from our sales team to identify trends, draw conclusions, and help to identify areas for improvement. Additionally, you will help to ensure that our Sales Bootcamp and Continuous Education Program run efficiently, coordinating calendar invites and administering certification trainings for new and existing hires. Finally, you will gain exposure to Sales, Marketing and Product, helping you expand upon your existing Sales knowledge and giving you opportunities for cross-department collaboration.
Xactly's Sales Enablement team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team's goal is to increase sales effectiveness by reducing onboarding time from hire to full productivity while executing on continuous sales education programs that drive revenue and performance, and we don't take that responsibility lightly. We take our role seriously, but we have a lot of fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET
- BS/BA required
- 1+ years of Sales and/or Training/Enablement experience preferred; prior SaaS experience a strong bonus
- You are comfortable working with all levels in the organization(rep to C-Suite)
- You have the ability to self-start, project-manage and administer important projects and programs
- You have outstanding organizational skills and ability to navigate databases of information/content
- You're proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- You are able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing
- You have a passion for learning and sales enablement
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Build relationships with internal business partners including Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Receive administrative training on how to leverage internal tools including Box, Inspire, Salesforce etc
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Complete training via Xactly Inspire, our sales coaching/ training software, in its current format. Take lots of notes and tell us how we can improve
- Begin to participate in content management strategy, helping to organize and align content with business need
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Lead administration of onboarding programs, coordinating with internal business partners
- Work with existing sales reps, managers, and new hires to gain feedback on programs and training. Report back to sales enablement leader
- Establish training schedule with sales enablement team, providing support in coordination of programs and events
- Assist in the certification of sales reps and analysis of any tests or onboarding certifications
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the past 6-months
- Analyze current sales enablement content and create an action plan to keep relevant
- Assist in the development of continued education program for lead generation and sales
- Own collection and analysis of certifications and assessments, analyzing trends and identifying areas of improvement
- Participate in live onboarding certifications and assessments
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- At 12-months, you will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Lead content management strategy working with internal business partners to ensure content is effective and current
- Work with sales and marketing to organize content so that it aligns with current business strategy
- Participate in and lead certain onboarding and continuing education programs
- Play a key role in the execution of sales kickoff and sales education events
- Report, track, and share productivity measurements with sales leadership
- Have a complete understanding of each sales function; use this information to develop people for future career moves within the sales org
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions.
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.