Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful feedback and data insights platform that empowers the world’s top to make informed decisions. Our SaaS platform offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is hungry to get into a forward-thinking, fast-paced tech sales career.
What You Will Do
You will be a part of a small, collaborative New Business and broader sales teams driving momentum of SurveyGizmo as a high-growth SaaS company.
You will research and follow-up on leads from marketing to qualify them.
You will help with research and larger deals as needed by our New Business team.
In addition, you will:
- Work independently yet be a part of a broader sales team who learns from each other and shares ideas
- Help coordinate online demos
- Work in a high growth, dynamic environment that's not afraid of changing
You're determined to begin a high-growth tech sales career and have the passion to tell us why!
You're not afraid to pick up the phone and work in a high transaction environment.
In addition, you have:
- A goal orientation with a track record of meeting and/or exceeding your goals
- Research skills
- Business acumen
- Some sales experience, however small
- The ability to work independently, know when to find your own answers, and know when to ask for help
- The ability to work in a little bit of chaos and ambiguity
This position is located in Boulder, CO, and requires being onsite Monday-Friday most weeks.