Sales Development Representative
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US—San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals ready with an ownership mentality to expand their territory through cold calling, cold emailing, and utilizing social channels. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to each Account Executive
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted and credible resource while developing superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Confident, self starter, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Overachiever who completes assigned tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems
- Strong experience with Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Outreach.io
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Previous SaaS startup experience
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- $10/ day lunch stipend + unlimited snacks/beverages and daily breakfast
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $100/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/20/2019