Sales Development Representative
Greater Denver Area
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Over the past year, Snowflake has climbed from #88 to #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 List and has been named the #20 startup to work for by LinkedIn. We have a truly disruptive technology that is uniquely positioned in a segment with a seemingly endless market potential.
So what does a day in the life of a Snowflake SDR look like? Gone are the days of the smile and dial sales culture. This is not a transactional sales culture. We train and develop career-minded SDRs to collaborate with strategic visionaries within our organization. It’s not as simple as cold calling decision makers. In this day in age, it takes a group consensus to buy technology, so we work as a team to sell technology.
We leverage phone, email and social media to target professionals with specific business challenges. We’re looking for lifelong learners that thrive in a collaborative team environment and enjoy cracking the code on complex business challenges.
Why are these our values? Make no mistake, we’re building THE elite SDR team in SaaS. A lot of companies will say similar things, but we actually mean it. We are grateful to be selling a truly disruptive product in an exponentially growing market, so we expect that each of our SDRs and their peers are accountable to the highest standards of excellence. To reach the heights that we are aiming for will require ongoing collaboration. In short, our team enjoys solving problems together. There are no shortcuts to achieving our lofty goals. Our integrity will not be compromised. We’re building something special.
As a Sales Development Representative at Snowflake you will:
- Collaborate with a team of experienced Field Sales Directors.
- Understand and convey Snowflake’s mission, value proposition, and product offering
- Research target accounts and key stakeholders.
- Manage and execute on inbound leads.
- Drive traffic to strategic field marketing events.
- Travel to trade shows and user conferences.
- Provide feedback to the marketing team on campaign effectiveness.
- Develop written and verbal communication skills.
- Execute on a multi-threaded sales strategy into enterprise organizations.
- Leverage the latest and greatest sales tools.
Our ideal Sales Development Representative will have:
- Unmatched intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuade business leaders.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business challenges.
- Long term career objectives.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while collaborating with the greater team.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com, DiscoverOrg, Outreach.io & other sales tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or prior experience exceeding quota as an Enterprise SDR.
Benefits and Enablement:
- Top-of-the-line benefits.
- Monthly gym membership stipend.
- Access to the best sales tools.
- Lunch provided 4 days a week.
- Structured training program.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Clearly defined career pathing and built in program for development.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Read Full Job Description