Sales Development Representative
Greater Denver Area
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Red Canary sales team helps our future customers understand how we make their security better. We work very closely with customers so it is critical that lay strong foundations for relationships that last for many years. Our sales team discovers opportunities and works from start to finish to ensure future customers make a great decisions to fill their cyber security needs. We are growing exponentially and you can expect tremendous earning potential.
Why You Matter
You will be the first point of contact between Red Canary and our future customers to generate interest in an industry-leading cybersecurity solution. You will be joining a company with established product/market fit, a strong customer base, and exponential growth.
Sales Development Representatives work closely with Account Executives and our marketing team to identify qualified future customers for Red Canary. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Sales Development Representative who is:
- Eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow and scale with 1-3 years of experience in a sales development role
- Committed to long term customer success; adept at building trust and establishing rapport
- Creative with a unique ability to reach prospects
- Committed to developing leads into prospects by understanding their challenges, needs and effectively communicating value
- Able to identify high potential prospects, qualify and transition them to the next step in the sales process
- Polished communication skills with comfort across all levels including Director, VP, and C-level roles
- Outstanding with written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Effective at utilizing a lead qualification process, data and time management skills to drive results
- Proven follow-up skills
- Outgoing, competitive and coachable
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement
Read Full Job Description