Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Sales / Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Entry level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
We are hiring a results-oriented Sales Development Representative with lead generation experience to communicate with prospects via phone, emails, and Linkedin to further develop interest in Xactly software. Our Sales Development Representatives will have 6 months-2 years of relevant experience where they will be responsible for building sales pipeline by cold calling.
Xactly's Lead Generation team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team's goal is to support Sales and Marketing's missions to help drive quality pipeline for the organization.
THE SKILL SET
- BS/BA and 6 months-2 years of relevant sales experience required; internship experience will be taken into consideration
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Commitment to become a closing SaaS Account Executive required
Within 1 month you'll:
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Build relationships with internal business partners including Marketing and Sales
- Receive administrative training on how to leverage internal tools including Box, Salesloft, Salesforce etc.
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Shadow your Xpert and learn Xactly best practices
- Complete onboarding training via Xactly Inspire
- Begin to cold call and understand how to leverage your knowledge to overcome objections
Within 3 months you'll:
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Work with your assigned Account Executives, Managers, and peers to gain learning on product, talk track and prospecting
- Continue your education around Xactly's competitive advantage while continuing to strengthen your business acumen
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
Within 6 months you'll:
- Begin to consistently hit quota and activity metrics
- Work with your assigned Account Executives to shadow Xactly's demos
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation
- Collaborate with your manager for continued learning utilizing Xactly's Xpert model for success
Within 12 months you'll:
- At 12-months, you will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact in Lead Generation
- Work with sales and marketing to help create new campaigns to drive pipeline
- Participate in and lead certain onboarding and continuing education programs
- Report, track, and share productivity measurements with your team
- Have a complete understanding of the Xactly product suite
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- Strive for a Senior Sales Development Representative promotion through continued achievement of quota attainment and exhibiting Xactly's CARE values
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. Our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success and we are committed to upholding by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.