Sales Development Representative (SDR)
PlayerLync is one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
Our SDRs play a key role in PlayerLync’s growth and the success of the Sales organization. You will identify, qualify, and generate opportunities for the Sales team, but you’ll also share in the success via commissions for deals that close. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dynamic “startup” environment and will have the confidence to assertively reach into accounts, make connections, then generate interest in PlayerLync’s value proposition – the value is a no brainer, so if you can get the conversations going, we got your back on all the rest. This role reports to the Head of Marketing, so there are no management layers.
- Networking with leaders, including executives, within targeted organizations
- Researching companies, industries and individuals to gain valuable insights, data and perspectives which can be used to create thought leadership, marketing messages and account penetration tactics
- Developing and managing lead generation campaigns, including email and outbound calling – we’re not a bullpen but we do believe that smart activity leads to results.
- Collaborate to execute territory strategies and lead/opportunity generation and ultimately generating revenue
- Attending trade shows (some travel may be required – 2-3 weeks annually)
A PlayerLync SDR is a results-oriented individual responsible for development of qualified and quality leads for the sales team. Not as easy as it sounds, so you’ll need to bring the A game.
- Minimum 2+ years of B2B SaaS solution-oriented SDR or sales experiences into enterprise
- Follow processes outlined during training and coaching sessions including annotating Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding assigned targets
- Skilled at executing a disciplined and repeatable prospecting & sales process
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com or equivalent CRM system and HubSpot or similar
- Cold calling and prospecting experience required.
- Must be technology savvy and have experience with software applications
- Ability to work and engage a variety of different audiences across various industries
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year College or University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Stay current with the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position us in the marketplace
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity