Sales Development Representative Manager (SDR Mgr)
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You Will Do:
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Leader to manage and mentor our SDR (Sales Development Rep) function at SurveyGizmo. SDR’s are the first point of contact for the sales team; tasked both with speaking to prospects we have reason to believe are interested in our services and reaching out to prospects that do not know of us to pique their interest in our software solutions.
You will drive revenue growth by owning and optimizing the SurveyGizmo Sales Lead-Management Process. This is a people management and leadership role focused on sales performance initiatives for the Sales Development (SDR) organization. The SDR Manager establishes and refines processes to create qualified sales opportunities. The SDR Manager leads a team of 5-10 individuals and reports to the SVP of Sales.
How You’ll Spend Your Days:
- Lead and drive the activities of SDR sales team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management in a Saas, and Software Bookings revenue environment.
- Build and refine Lead Management and reporting processes as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Possess a deep understanding of Salesforce.com and other key Marketing Automation technologies for lead management such as Hubspot and other key demand-gen tools etc.
- Knowledge and working understanding of the latest Sales Development (SDR) and Business Development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates, and quarterly performance.
- Collaborate with internal sales & marketing operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis. Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations and coordinate internal resources as needed.
- Ensure CRM tools and SurveyGizmo Value Selling (SGVS) methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
- Direct the team with corporate goals and set performance management expectations and criteria for advancement of SDRs to other quota-carrying and cross-departmental roles inside SurveyGizmo.
- Encourage innovation by exchanging new ideas to improve operation and efficiency within sales and the supporting organizations.
- The SDR organization is a vital link between Marketing and Sales, and the SDR Manager must be able to plan, train, & coach, mentor team members, and supervise SDR staff.
- This role has thorough knowledge of the organization’s products/services, and can partner with Marketing to execute campaigns, programs, and closed-loop business & sales development activities.
- The SDR Manager also works closely with the entire SurveyGizmo Sales organization to ensure that SDR staff align to Sales goals and segment objectives.
- This is a key leader in the Sales organization; responsible for market development, setting targets, relationship development between marketing, products, finance, and the SDR team, and ensuring that Opportunities & Pipeline are generated
SurveyGizmo is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for our industries and customer segments to “find the truth” in data collection and surveys.
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact