Personal Capital gives you the clarity and confidence to achieve your financial goals.
Our free online tools combine all of your accounts in one place. A powerful dashboard provides deep insights and allows you to understand your total financial picture. Our expert advisors use these same tools to provide personalized wealth management that dynamically evolves with your changing life. As fiduciaries, we are legally bound to act in your best interest. With an emphasis on holistic planning, risk management, and after-tax returns, the focus is always on total value.
Transform how you track and manage your financial life with Personal Capital.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment advisory offering. The Sales Associate will interact with users of Personal Capital’s innovative financial dashboard to generate interest in wealth management services.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound phone prospecting and sales
- Generate interest with high net worth and mass affluent prospective clients to conduct a virtual meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Interact with Financial Advisors regarding prospective clients
- Help troubleshoot issues that users may have with the Financial Dashboard and relay to the technical support team
- Interact with prospective clients via phone, chat, and email
- Properly record interactions within customer relationship management software
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven investment advisory sales skills including proactive outbound calling efforts
- Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements.
- Possesses a clean U4 record.
- Knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 certifications a plus
Location: Downtown Denver