About us: Personal Capital transforms how you understand, manage and grow your net worth. It starts with providing real-time information about your finances via state-of-the-art technology, and personalized, expert guidance to ensure you’re always moving towards your financial goals.
Our award-winning online tools put all of your accounts, all in one place - including those not under our management. You’ll get real-time data that uncovers trends and accurately reflects your cash flow. And as fiduciaries, our advisors are legally bound to act in your best interest and will never put their personal financial gain above yours. This combination of transparency and independence creates an unprecedented level of insight, allowing your Personal Capital advisor to make recommendations tailored to you.
With over $4.9 billion in assets under management, and a million users of our free tools, Personal Capital is the smart way to manage your financial life. Our costs are significantly less than traditional financial advisors, with no hidden fees; we’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need.
Personal Capital. The modern way to track and manage your net worth.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment advisory offering. The Sales Associate will interact with users of Personal Capital’s innovative financial dashboard to generate interest in wealth management services.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound phone prospecting and sales
- Generate interest with high net worth and mass affluent prospective clients to conduct a virtual meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Interact with Financial Advisors regarding prospective clients
- Help troubleshoot issues that users may have with the Financial Dashboard and relay to the technical support team
- Interact with prospective clients via phone, chat, and email
- Properly record interactions within customer relationship management software
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven investment advisory sales skills including proactive outbound calling efforts
- Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements.
- Possesses a clean U4 record.
- Knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 certifications a plus
Location: Downtown Denver