Retail Account Director
Envysion, a leading provider of video based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, fast casual restaurants and wireless dealers, is seeking an Retail Account Director.
The Account Director is responsible for the development and growth of an exciting new vertical for Envysion. We’re looking for someone with the leadership skills, business acumen, creativity, and relationship management skills to help shape and grow the existing retail clients and offering to enable expanded strategic growth within the vertical. This individual will thrive in an environment that is experiencing the implementation of a new strategic direction, resulting in fast growth and rapid change.
This individual must be a relationship-building, detail-oriented, and strategic-minded individual who gets excited in a ‘start-up’ situation; someone who thinks building out a new vertical for an established leader in the restaurant space is exciting and a welcome challenge. We aren't just looking for someone who can answer an email or a phone call, we are looking for someone who is seeking out opportunities to capitalize on the current opportunity and develop a strategy for future growth.
Achieve Monthly Revenue Targets
- Generate new business by prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Act as a solutions expert consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
Retail SME to assist with Product, Marketing and Channel Management Strategies
- Help Retail clients by bringing their world to life for our teams so we understand their problems, pains and goals and how Envysion can help solve those
- Work closely with marketing to develop materials that not only drive leads for us but also help convey our value within the Retail vertical
- Develop success stories and key wins to help drive success within the c-store vertical
- Identify and attend key tradeshows
- Define and articulate the various channels and partners within the Retail ecosystem with recommendations for partnerships and partner expansion opportunities
- Identify growth sectors and development of recruiting programs, to include recruiting of additional partners in key verticals to achieve quarterly growth target
Manage Retail Sales Organization (if desired and commensurate with experience)
- Implement standard communication, pipeline reviews, etc for overall management of retail revenue targets
- Work with the extended retail sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
- Ensure achievement of monthly revenue goals
Competencies and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Credits and 10+ years’ equivalent work experience required
- 7-10 years’ sales and / or sales management experience, preferably SaaS software
- Experience and current rolodex in c-store strongly preferred; general retail industry experience a plus
- Customer-centric philosophy and creative issue resolving skills (phone, email, in-person)
- Superior attention to detail and solid time management skills
- Professional leader with solid external and internal customer service skills
- Trained in sales methodologies and has demonstrated application (Miller Heiman experience preferred)
- Ability to adapt to an evolving marketplace and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce and Microsoft Office products; Excel proficiency preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.