Regional Sales Manager - West
Regional Sales Manager - West
Imagine unlocking the door on a property halfway around the globe from your phone…and that’s just the beginning. Whether your managing automated guest and maintenance access to a vacation rental or the IT assets of Fortune 50 enterprises, RemoteLock is securely opening doors 60,000,000 times a year from the cloud.
RemoteLock continues to perfect the connection between people, places and things with software and devices that greatly simplify access control for vacation rental owners, property managers, small to medium businesses, national retailers and some of the largest companies in the world.
We bring the power of its cloud connected access control platform to owners of Mercury Access Control Systems as well as locks from Yale, Schlage, Kwikset our own market-leading RemoteLock Wi-Fi devices. With integrations to dozens of SaaS platforms ranging from Airbnb to ServiceNow we are rapidly changing the way businesses control physical access.
Are you a channel sales quota buster looking for your next adventure? Do you consider yourself a problem solver with a passion for challenging archaic solutions with the power and efficiency of the cloud? Do you have deep knowledge of the physical security and access control markets? If so, keep reading! We are looking for a rock star with grit - someone who considers themselves a closer with the ability to articulate a value proposition to anyone who asks and maybe even to those who don’t. You have established yourself as a successful channel sales professional, and you love the hunt.
RemoteLockPro is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for Western United States & Canada. The RSM is responsible for prospecting and developing business within an assigned territory, establish relationships with key decision-makers (President, VP of Sales, Sales Manager, and Technicians) and drive the sales process from prospect through close under the guidance of the Revenue Team Leadership. The Regional Dealer Sales Manager will be responsible for detailed knowledge of the complete portfolio of RemoteLockPro solutions as well as general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (Software Platforms and wireless locks by other OEMs). This is an outside sales position and requires travel throughout an assigned territory. The RSM can be based in any major city west of Denver, with a preference for candidates based in the Los Angeles area.
What You'll Be Doing
- Exceeding Sales Quota by selling through dealers to end users within the assigned territory.
- Prospecting, signing up, cultivating and growing new dealers.
- Respond to dealer end-user customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests include but may not be limited to; system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- Demonstrate the RemoteLockPro SaaS platform and hardware to security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- Provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete RemoteLockPro product portfolio.
- Expected to travel within the territory assigned. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory.
What you will bring to this position
- Minimum of 5 years of security system sales experience and ACS.
- Verifiable track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting new dealer opportunities to exceed quota.
- Channel field sales experience is required. (NOT business development, overlay or inside sales).
- Successful experience selling as an employee of a major security vendor within the last five years.
- Two plus years’ experience selling in a defined territory and an established current client base.
- Consultative/solutions sales experience, formal training, software sales, information security, internet.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm in a professional manner.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Must have prior experience with public speaking roles.
- Bachelor’s degree. Additional years of experience are an acceptable substitute for a college degree.
- Must have a valid US Passport and able to travel to Canada
- You are located Denver or further west, near a major airport. Ideally candidates are located in the LA or the Bay Area
And What You'll Enjoy
Passionate & Committed Team Members