Regional Sales Director - Integrated Risk Strategic Team
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) on Workiva's Integrated Risk Solutions team will drive sales of our Wdesk platform, services, and solutions focused on SOX, Audit, and Risk. Working in a team environment, the RSD will promote and sell the Integrated Risk focused solutions to both existing customers and new business prospects within an assigned territory.
Location: We are currently seeking to add two sellers to our team, one based in the Central US and one in the Western US.
What you'll do:
- Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Build Relationships with the field sales team and sales strategy for achieving sales targets within Region.
- Work on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Integrated Risk customers and expand existing clients
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce Workiva's Integrated Risk offerings
- Canvassing, Emailing and Cold calling
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
- Negotiation and Closing
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
What you'll need:
- Technical acumen to develop an in-depth understanding of Workiva's Wdesk solution.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have a passion for learning.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, value based customer communication, and build client centric presentations.
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong business relationships
- Presentation: Customer facing presentations
- Work in a Team Environment.
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Learn more on our Muse Page