Market Development Executive
Greater Denver Area
At Eave, we are rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from first principles. We allow creditworthy homebuyers to be treated like cash buyers. We fix all of the things homebuyers and real estate professionals don’t like about lenders. We have rebuilt all of mortgage origination, borrower underwriting, property valuation, loan documentation, and loan funding in our full-stack, automated, software platform. We save homebuyers thousands of dollars and weeks of frustration.
Eave is well-funded and backed by successful fintech entrepreneurs, engineers, bank owners, and investors from institutions like Stripe, Two Sigma, Square, Google, Blackrock, Nerdwallet, and Bessemer.
Eave is looking for a Market Development Executive who will pioneer our real estate professional and brokerage market development for Colorado. Someone who succeeds in this role will have the opportunity to lead market development for Colorado.
About the Role
As our Market Development Executive, you will build lasting relationships with real estate professionals and brokerages by demonstrating Eave’s product experience in a way that drives introductions to homebuyers. You will act as an effective, direct, in-person sales executive, and implement local outreach tactics that result in closed loans. You will work with our operations and engineering teams to provide product improvement ideas that increase customer satisfaction, expand the types of borrowers we can serve without complicating operations, reduce time and cost to close loans, and improve real estate agent conversion.
- You have 2+ years related experience selling products to Real Estate professionals. Alternatively, you are a Real Estate professional or mortgage loan officer with experience in jumbo loans.
- Managing sales budget against performance objectives
- Lead development and nurturing
- B2B2C sales
- Target setting and delivery
- Delivering customer success, instead of prioritizing personal commission success
- Product support and training for consumers
- You can drive early volume through your existing relationships with real estate professionals, while also creating new ones.
- You take pleasure in new and greater responsibilities.
- You sweat the details and care about execution.
- You care deeply about improving your own quality of life at work. You want to help build technologies that make compliance work more fulfilling.
- You seek to constantly improve through feedback. You are an excellent listener.
- You are uniquely attuned to the tell tale signs of broken processes, such that you fix problems before they “break” the team or business.
- Your coworkers describe you as a prolific and effective team member.
You have demonstrated success with at least some of the following:
This role is located in Denver. Compensation includes a base salary and a substantial performance bonus.
Read Full Job Description