Manager, Corporate Sales
Greater Denver Area
AbOUT THE ROLE:
Picture your dream company, or the one you have loved working for the most and imagine the opportunity of coming in on the ground floor of such a company and growing it into a world renowned, recognizable brand!
To continue doing great work, we need an energetic people leader that wants to join a burgeoning team, in fast growing business and is passionate about helping to coach and develop hungry reps that are already doing well.
This role will give you the opportunity to hire and shape a fantastic growing team. To be successful, you should pride yourself as a people leader first, but have a strong process-oriented style as well as a positive attitude which you use to influence those around you.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Manage a team of Account Executives focused on new business sales
- Demonstrate your passion for coaching and developing employees through personal and professional mentorship
- Communicate job expectations with team members by planning, monitoring, and appraising individual sales results
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Help refine processes for the Corporate Sales team from onboarding forward
- Focus on innovation of current best practices to serve the needs of the team and business as it grows
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing and Content to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with sales operations to identify technology, strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals
- Lead a sales-driven culture in a high energy, fun, fast-paced environment
We're excited about you because you have:
- 4-year college degree
- 1-2 years of sales management experience
- Experience with SaaS/subscription based sales model
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management sk
- Proven track record of quota attainment both as an individual contributor and Manager
- A love for hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining highly valued sales reps
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviors, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 30 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description