Greater Denver Area
At Eave, we are rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from first principles. We allow creditworthy homebuyers to be treated like cash buyers. We have fixed all of the things homebuyers and real estate professionals don’t like about lenders. We have rebuilt all of mortgage origination, borrower underwriting, property valuation, loan documentation, and loan funding in our full-stack, automated, software platform. We save homebuyers thousands of dollars and weeks of frustration.
Eave is well-funded and backed by successful fintech entrepreneurs, engineers, bank owners, and investors from institutions like Stripe, Two Sigma, Square, Google, Blackrock, Nerdwallet, and Bessemer.
About the Role
Our Loan Officer will be responsible for acquiring potential homeowners and delivering a smooth transition into their homes with Eave home financing. This position brings with it a great amount of responsibility, recognition, and visibility at a company about to take-off.
- Sources loans from real estate offices, community sources, friends and referrals.
- Guides borrowers through Eave’s fast online loan experience.
- Converts potential home-buyer leads obtained through other channels (e.g., direct to consumer, market development partnerships) to home-buyers.
- Ability to explain and educate prospective borrowers on the application process, transaction fees involved and various loan program parameters.
- Maintains effective communication with borrower to keep them aware of the loan process.
- Partners closely with the operations team to deliver a well-synchronized experience to borrowers.
- Communicates well and in a fully-compliant manner, with referral sources on both loan level facilitation as well as Eave’s programs.
- Assists borrowers with the closing of their loan.
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Loan Originator and active real estate agent referral network is required.
- Must be on NMLS, hold a Colorado mortgage loan originator license and be able to pass the requirements of the S.A.F.E Act.
- Mortgage loan originator licensing in other states is a plus, but not required.
- Must have demonstrable book of at least $20MM in recent jumbo purchase volume.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic personality and highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and stress management skills.
- Able to effectively collaborate with engineering, product and engineering partners.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, highly energetic environment.
We are a dedicated group of tech & mortgage professionals. We offer excellent salary and benefits. Because we are a financial company, and to ensure compliance with NMLS licensing, background checks are performed prior to hire. You can read more about our business and internal culture here: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/eave
Read Full Job Description