Entry Level Sales Executive
Work Hard, Dream Big, Get Things Done!
HomeAdvisor is one of the fastest growing on-demand marketplaces in the nation - think Uber, Tinder, Instacart for Home Services - and the largest consumer internet brand in Colorado. With 30%+ annual growth (which we expect to accelerate) we are looking for entrepreneurial sales executives to co-found our premiere sales strategy start-up and leadership development center, in Lower Downtown Denver.
Currently in NYC, Kansas City, Washington DC, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, and more, the HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor during a new age of growth for the company.
Becoming a Sales Executive through our Sales Leadership Program:
We are on a mission to build a world class sales organization!
This is an outstanding opportunity to not only break into inside sales, but to put your career on the fast track to sales management and sales leadership. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, more drive and passion than you know what to do with, and a strong urge to make lots of money early in your career- this role is perfect for you. Come become a sales master with HA --
* Are energetic, tenacious, business minded and a tech savvy individual
* Strive to win. Our most successful sales executives want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
* Understand that you will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, making money, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team...) there is so much to take advantage of as HomeAdvisor grows. We want to invest in you, if you invest with us.
* Are seeking career growth in a fast paced sales environment
* Have a high aptitude for sales - charismatic, money-motivated, strong communicator, hard working. We work tirelessly to provide the best
marketplace experience for our clients, and much of our success starts with our sales team.
* Want to work with fun, passionate people, destined to change the world
Experience and Skills:
- College graduate /Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
Benefits & Perks:
* Paid training
* Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Wellness initiatives
* Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
* Retirement plan with company match (401K)
* Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
* Monthly happy hours
* Casual dress code
* Employee development opportunities
* Working for an award winning company: Denver Post Top Company 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017