Director of Sales Operations and Finance
NextHealth Technologies is seeking a cross-functional leader and liaison to join our Sales organization. This highly visible and strategic role features a mix of sales strategy and sales operations. This is an empowered position with a high growth, venture backed healthcare IT organization. To be successful, you must be an experienced, “hands on” analyst interested in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You must be innovative and passionate about finding creative solutions to challenges. Plus, you should enjoy collaborating with the team but also be a self-starter who doesn’t rely on direction to add value.
- Develop compelling, highly narrative and engaging business case presentations through structured quantitative analyses, ROI modeling and benchmarking.
- Serve as a leader and trusted advisor to Sales team on pricing, contract terms and deal scoping; serve as an escalation point to business partners and ensure compliance with business approval policies.
- Drive sales strategy by assessing go-to-market models, evaluating sales methodologies and processes, analyzing metrics and forecasting trends.
- Build effective sales enablement strategies to automate workflows and maximize productivity of sales team.
- Manage Sales organization compensation plan through monthly commission tracking and reporting as well as quota and territory planning
- Resident expert on pipeline management and tracking through Salesforce reporting, dashboards and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated successful experience in sales operations leadership role that includes activities listed above
- 7+ years of experience in sales and/or sales operations
- Advanced Excel experience building financial models and business cases
- Detailed contract administration experience
- Expertise with CRM systems (required), preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong interest in healthcare technology sales
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment