Corporate Account Executive
Greater Denver Area
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Corporate Account Executive to help us further grow our B2B Sales team to new heights. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy for Business Corporate Account Executive are responsible for developing and closing new Udemy for Business sales across a range of companies, verticals and geos.
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
For this role, we offer relocation assistance for people joining us from a different state.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting, developing, and closing new Udemy for Business platform customers
- Developing and executing on account plans to deliver on revenue goals
- Creating and delivering sales forecasts, updates and share best practices with the rest of Sales
- Selling the Udemy for Business vision to prospects through product demonstrations and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinating and working with Udemy for Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, key executives) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Make our customers successful
- Navigating a customer through a 60-day sales cycle
- Navigating contracts
We’re excited about you because you have:
- A minimum of 4+ years of closing experience
- B2B sales experience (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- A history of selling licenses/products/subscriptions to companies of varied sizes across complex organization structures with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 30 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description