Commercial Account Executive
Zoom is the world leader in video communications with the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. We have been expanding rapidly since our Series D investment from Sequoia at a $1 billion valuation. Zoom was recently awarded the 5th Best SMB Company to Work for in the United States by Glassdoor (based on anonymous employee reviews). Now is the time to join our team of motivated and passionate people as Zoom grows to provide frictionless communications for businesses and organizations across the world. Visit zoom.us and follow us on Twitter (@zoom_us) and Facebook (Zoom Video Communications).
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive in Denver, CO with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with small to medium business clients (employee count of 501 to 1,000) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working in a defined geographic territory, you will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!