Client Partnerships Development Associate
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on the most exciting high growth company in Denver, then you possess much of what we need in a Client Partnership Development Associate at Ibotta. Client Partnership Development Associates are the glue of our team, with responsibilities that span the entire scope of our Client Partnerships team. This role is supremely important and multi-faceted and you will complete tasks that are typically reserved for roles both above and below yours. Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Can you put your ego aside, roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to assist our world class Client Partnerships team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn mobile technology from the ground up? Do you aspire to eventually be a client facing salesperson? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you.
- Responsible for lead generation on behalf of a client facing sales team. Use of databases such as data.com, ad data express, linkedIn, etc. to identify leads and appropriate contacts at target customers.
- Assist with sales collateral (creation, maintenance, edits). Must understand Powerpoint and be adept at navigating sales decks.
- Support Client Partnerships team by prepping for live sales calls, customizing presentations and assisting with post sales call follow-up materials.
- Assist with trade shows and events. Research and vet potential opportunities, negotiate premium terms on behalf of Ibotta. Manage the details including set up and logistics, and outreach to attendees on behalf of Ibotta sales team.
- Bachelors degree.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Possess the desire to progress into a client facing sales role.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must. Candidates must do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process.
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com a plus.
- An outhustle mentality
- Experience in CPG/Retail and digital/mobile media is a plus.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, parking, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.