Channel Sales Specialist
Title: Channel Sales Specialist- SB
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
We are looking for a highly motivated, successful, disciplined and results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment and must evidence success in high value and complex bids within the Unified Communications market segment.
The Channel Sales Specialist (CSS) is a highly active and energetic, collaborative role, where the representative acts as a liaison between RingCentral, Customer & Partner focusing on closing small to medium sized business deals (companies less than 50 employees).
Overall goal of this role is to work with and support partners, who bring warm opportunities to the table, to sell their customers/clients a true unified communication platform.
Our preferred candidate will have a successful sales background in the UCaaS market-preferably with a similar business model and focus-as well as a proven track record of phone-based sales in the named customer segment.
The most critical qualification is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
The CSS representative must have a diverse skillset and must be able to work in a multitude of fashions from:
- Supporting the partner with what their customers need
- Working hand and hand with the partner & the client
- Being the "expert" on RingCentral's products to educate partner and prospect.
The CSS provides for the client and partner:
- Knowledge and insight to the RingCentral product and process
- Proper resource alignment (Sales engineer, Support, Implementation advisors)
- Professional virtual demonstration of RingCentral's product using the RingCentral platform
- Accurate pricing and control discounts
- Assistance in moving the needle and progressing the process.
• Close, manage & drive opportunities to exceed quotas
• You'll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new
Customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
• Qualify, build and own a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales
• Convert new business on a monthly cycle
• Develop and execute account plans for key accounts
• Aggressively pursue and close new business, yet building trust, loyalty and solid
long-term relationships with key decision-makers
• Build and enhance customer relationships
• Deliver customer excellence in everything you do
• Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
• Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Solve problems and drive results
• 2-3 years of technology solution based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications,
• Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
• Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a
measured sales process
• Channel and Direct Selling Experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
• Entrepreneurial flair - ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
• BS degree, continued training and education preferred
• SalesForce.com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.