Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
A successful zColo Channel Manager will be responsible for managing the agents, brokers, and referral partner relationships, opportunity flow management and strategy to drive growth in zColo channel accepted new business. This includes developing relationships, identifying new partners, training indirect channel partners, driving new opportunity and shepherding opportunities across the finish line.
This position requires a firm grasp of zColo’s product portfolio and competitive positioning, coupled with developing the agents, brokers and referral partners. This development will include brand awareness, capabilities and zColo strategy in the marketplace. Prior indirect channel development is required. Proficiency in Gmail, Excel, and PowerPoint are required. Additionally, the ability to integrate quickly into Zayo’s CRM software and manage workload in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment is also critical.
- Train identified agents and brokers
- Identify and train referral partners, VARs
- Create indirect marketing events
- Create indirect customer marketing events
- Prepare for Channel Partners Annual and Semi-Annual Conference
- Marketing announcements via email
- Update Partner portals
- Opportunity quote to cash
- Prior experience with Indirect Channel 2 years
- Undergraduate degree
- Well-developed relationships with Indirect community
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and prepare presentations and proposals. Must possess ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and customers.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.