Channel Manager, zColo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Channel Manager, zColo will develop and maintain new and existing Colocation sales through the Zayo Sales Channel in the Western half of the United States. Work/partner directly with existing Zayo Channel Managers, Manage and generate new relationships with key Master and Sub-Agents within this territory. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets by assisting agents in up-selling their base of Zayo accounts and acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. Demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role. Reports to the VP, zColo Regional Sales.
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting and teaching Master and Sub-Agents how our Colocation services will be a good fit for their customers.
- Provide proposals and assist agents in managing their customers and prospects through the sales process.
- Grow revenue by penetrating Sub-Agents with little to no zColo business, through active prospecting/networking
- Maintain current business relationships with key customers, assisting agents in securing existing revenue on long term commitments
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry and services to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify and initiate contact with key Sub-Agents
- Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in Zayo’s CRM tool and other reporting tools.
- Develop accurate and timely forecast of sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain records of agent and customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure agent and customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ Colocation experience solution selling into large accounts.
- 2-3 years’ experience within Channel Sales.
- Existing relationships with key Master and Sub-Agents within the Eastern half of the United States.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong enterprise business relationships.
- Health Care, Education, State/Local Government experience a big plus.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building/maintaining skills.
- Thorough understanding of account management & the strategic selling process.
- Complete understanding of how to position a Colocation value proposition.
- Strong understanding of Zayo products and services such as Ethernet, Wavelength, IP transport, Dark Fiber & Custom Access.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave