Channel Development Manager
Mersive is a growing software company in Downtown Denver, and we’re seeking the perfect candidate to fulfill the Channel Development Manager role. This position on our fast-paced sales team includes management of the entire Mersive partner lifecycle including discovery, onboarding and ongoing management to accelerate sales.
Solstice allows meeting participants to easily share and control content from their laptops and mobile devices to the meeting room display. Wirelessly stream device screens, app windows, HD videos and more – whatever it takes to get the job done. Through unlimited wireless content sharing, Solstice transforms ordinary meeting and learning spaces into collaborative multi-user environments that drive user engagement and better meeting results.
The Channel Development Manager position offers the right professional the chance to join a talented group of people passionate about creating and delivering great software products. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, a strong desire to learn, and a willingness to accept ownership of a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing a large number of technically savvy partners across the globe
- Recruiting and evaluating prospective partners in specific territories
- Onboarding and training new partners
- Engaging in partner success and enablement campaigns by setting up webinars, trainings, and on-site visits
- Coordinating technical support for partner installations
- Providing pre-sales support to assemble product specifications for projects, customer meetings, and events
- Answering/fielding inbound inquiries from potential partners and their customers
- Working with the inside and outside sales teams to maintain accurate forecast and pipeline information for partner-lead opportunities
- Creating and executing demand generation campaigns targeted at building partner pipeline
- Assisting with trade shows, events, and other co-marketing activities with partners as needed
- Administering partner incentive and promotional programs to increase sales and foster engagement with key partners (Co-Op, MDF, deal registration, spiffs, etc.)
- Maintaining channel-specific materials and resources, including presentations, price sheets, agreements, etc.
- Generating reports & regular updates regarding partner metrics, performance, pipelines, and KPI’s
- Managing annual partner targets and performance expectations
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in sales, marketing, partner management, or related field
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and have extensive experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system.