Business Partner Manager - National Accounts
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are seeking an experienced Business Partner Manager that has a passion for IT security and can effectively leverage partner relationships. The BPM is responsible for managing, educating and enabling qualified partners in order to achieve corporate and regional sales objectives. There are significant opportunities to leverage key strategic partners and pitch an award-winning product that has brought tremendous value to our customers.
This BPM will cover our National Partner Accounts.
- Regular engagement and enablement of Americas partners and their sales and technical resources
- Manages the day to day relationship between the partner and LogRhythm
- Meet or exceed new business quota for top partners
- Drive attendance to LogRhythm enablement and training classes
- Act as a liaison between partners and LogRhythm field sales organizations
- Deliver value propositions and other key messaging to the partner community
- Learn and maintain knowledge of LogRhythm products and technologies, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners
- Develop overall channel sales plan and look for new ways to accelerate business
- Reside in Denver, CO or Kansas City, KS
- 5+ years of Channel Sales experience, VAR experience preferred vs National Resellers experience within network security
- Strong detail orientation and customer focus required
- Relationship focused with a developed network in the security domain
- Deep experience building relationships at the executive level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
- Positive team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.