Business Development Training Program
Business Development Training Program
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Want to unleash your selling potential and become a Direct Sales Rep? The Rising Star Program is a career path designed for new college graduates to jump start their career. Your RingCentral Journey will begin with our World Class Basic Sales Training, guiding you through everything RingCentral; including our products, systems, culture, and more. After the basics, level-up with hands on Sales Development training; working your way up to a direct selling role and carrying out the experiences attained and showcasing it in Direct Sales. Take a step towards your career path and sell a product you can be proud of for a company you can trust.
We are currently looking for recent college Graduates for a Business Development Representative (BDR) role to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound Sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium sized organization.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established RingCentral pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Quick and efficient with a computer (SFDC experience preferred)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with C-Level execs
What we offer:
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.