Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for calling on new and existing healthcare-related suppliers or providers to sell Vendormate Supplier solutions. As a BDR you will generate leads and provide crucial sales and territory analytics to our team of account development manager's, resulting in increased cross-functional efficiencies.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Develops a new business funnel through lead generation, prospecting, networking, qualification and closing sales opportunities to achieve annual sales quota.
- Makes and fields calls from suppliers and or providers for the purpose of conducting sales presentations primarily via phone and internet to key decision-makers.
- Manages sales funnel and progresses against quota by ensuring pipeline is at a multiple revenue target level, and forecasting accuracy is within an acceptable range as established by GHX guidelines.
- Prepares well written professional business proposals and price quotes.
- Works with outside sales and the GHX Marketing Department to cross-pollinate sales opportunities with these groups.
- Maintains a fluent understanding of all GHX solutions, eHealthcare market trends, healthcare supply chain, and competitive activities.
- Tracks the results of all sales / sales methodology activities in the GHX CRM tool.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Healthcare Supply-Chain experience highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in inside sales, with experience cold calling customers (OR) 1 year experience as a business analyst for a healthcare firm / company.
- Exceptional people skills that allow the ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels of GHX and customer organizations.
- Self-driven, hunter mentality with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Superior organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Data driven and strong analytical aptitude.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel as required to travel annual tradeshow events, training sessions and annual meetings. In addition, must be able to travel 1-3 client visits per quarter.
- Accurately tracks and reports daily sales activities within Salesforce.com to accurately forecast deals.
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Continually trains and develops knowledge of new technologies, industry expertise and selling points.
- Acquires and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Previous ERP sales, technology or healthcare supply chain sales highly desired
- Ability to articulate and sell a complex solution
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com and CRM applications
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.