Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) for our Denver team. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales' team. BDRs will utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors 1,001 up to 10,000+ (non Named Accounts) and Enterprise 5,000+ level prospect accounts
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting through
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- 6 months of SaaS experience in a Business Development role
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organization
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self motivated
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Sales Account Executive role
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!