Business Development Representative
What You’ll Do
- As a Business Development Representative on the Sales Team, you’ll play a critical role in sourcing and advancing new leads into the sales process. You’ll work in concert with our Enterprise Sales Managers, feeding the sales funnel and providing insightful research to keep messaging on point, and ultimately closing more business!
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll keep the the Sales Team’s calendars full with promising demo opportunities thanks to your ability to hunt down new prospects and get time on their schedules.
- We’ll put ourselves in the best position to win more business, thanks to the research briefing you provide prior to demo’s.
- Your creativity and drive to use the latest and greatest tools, will ensure that we stay at the forefront of business development trends!
- We’ll all be impressed with the meetings you’re able to set up as a result of your persuasive communication and ability to connect specific business value to the GSC product.
- At the end of the day, we’ll celebrate the wins as a team thanks to the enabler role you’ve played beautifully!
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 1 year in a business development or lead generation role.
- You have experience using business development tools such as Yesware, SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- You have experience in outbound lead generation, and enjoy the thrill of the chase!
- You have a high-level of business acumen, and are able to connect business needs with attractive solutions.
- You’re an incredible writer - You’re on-point, persuasive and economical in your choice of words!
- You are a master researcher - You know what to look for, how to search for it and where to find it!
- You’re quick to establish rapport in-person, on the phone and especially through written communication.
- You understand that rejection is a big part of the sales game - You learn from mistakes, always look for ways to improve and never lose your sense of optimism.
- You know how to budget your time to achieve the desired result, and don’t need others looking over your shoulder to keep you accountable.
- You have a sixth sense that tells you when and how to push, without crossing the line!
- You accept and act on constructive criticism, and recognize the value of knowing what you don’t know.
- You find much more satisfaction in team wins versus individual wins.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.