Business Development Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
• Build and manage a team of Inbound and Outbound BDRs selling solutions.
• Work with other sales leaders and marketing to define & build client-tailored messaging
• Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of sales development representatives engaged in promoting Conga solutions.
• Strong mentoring and adherence to set Conga best practices and methodologies.
• Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
• Achieve pipeline creation at or above stated quota and goals.
• Monitor, support and coach sales development representatives with cold calling, prospecting, follow-up calls and booking meetings.
• BS/BA required, degree in Business preferred
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software sales; prior experience cold calling and creating pipeline for a SaaS software team.
• Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, and prospecting.
• Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
• Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
• 2+ years of experience managing and growing lead gen teams
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
• Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
• Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
• Experience with coaching and mentoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.