ASPENCORE Sales Director — North America Media
ASPENCORE is an Arrow Electronics company and the largest electronics industry Media and SaaS group in the world. Our unique collection of media properties connects the electronics community with reliable news, authoritative analysis and daily information in furtherance of our commitment to editorial independence and integrity. ASPENCORE was created as a global briefing and information service on technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship, dedicated to the people behind it all.
Learn more about us at https://aspencore.com/publishers-perspective-a-network-you-can-trust/ and
This senior-level sales leader will be responsible for managing the sales efforts of a geographically dispersed team and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with ASPENCORE’s vision.
This position can be located Arrow’s headquarters in Centennial, CO or remote in most any U.S city.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building relationships internally and externally with Arrow’s supplier marketing teams and ASPENCORE’s customers.
- Developing a high performing sales team, accurately forecast and drive teams to manage opportunities and sales.
- Championing change, directing strategy that motivates sales teams to reach sales goals and deliver results, driving corporate initiatives.
- Maintaining senior level relationships at customers, suppliers and other Arrow business units.
- Developing customer, supplier and vendor relationships.
- Strengthening Arrow's reputation by delivering service excellence and process efficiencies, attending reviews and meetings, increasing. Increase management presence at customer accounts in order to achieve access to all levels of decision makers. Implement effective and practiced techniques for solving problems. Effectively communicate with all levels senior level contacts at customers, suppliers and Arrow corporate.
What we are looking for:
- Senior sales leader experienced in driving sales, encouraging and implementing change, expanding business and diversifying revenue
- Broad background in media sales (SaaS, traditional advertising, creative, digital, print, branding, etc.)
- Experience with consultative sales as well as selling custom solutions, marketing services and/or agency services
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled